Many people have sent an e-mail to ask for my advice on how they can buy low cost insurance and funds.
I have referred them to the following:
1. Business center of NTUC Income
2. i-Term available from Income's website
3. Flexi-link and Combined Fund from NTUC Income
4. Exchange Traded Funds from the Singapore Exchange
I have also referred them to a few NTUC Income advisers, who have agreed to offer only the low cost insurance and funds. As they earn a small commission, you should not expect them to spend too much time visiting your home. Discuss with them by e-mail or telephone, or visit their office.
Some other people have recommended unit trusts available thorugh Poems (Phillips Securities), Fundsupermart, DollarDex and Finantiq. I agree with the use of these internet portals, but you should choose the low cost funds.
See this FAQ:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/savings.html
You can read the following FAQs on how to buy insurance directly:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/termd.html
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/motord.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.